Saturday, February 20, 2010



I am kind of 'borrowing' an idea from a buddy. Thanks for sparking me into action, Mike. We have previously talked about this whole notion. I never really did any thing about it, at least nothing that allowed me to cut the ties that bind with Flickr. Perhaps I can try that for a while and see how it feels.

I was going to go on and on about why I feel the need to do this, but I won't do that.

Instead I will post an image. I will put a new one up every few days as the feeling strikes. Perhaps I will put up more than one if I feel a burning desire to do so.

Along the way I may or may not talk about photography and equipment and light and magic and all that stuff. We'll see.

I don't have a clue why 'Come Dancing' by the Kinks has been rolling through my head while I wrote this little intro. It still is . . .

"Come dancing, come on sister, have yourself a ball
Don't be afraid to come dancing, it's only natural
Come dancing, just like the Pally on a Saturday
And all her friends will come dancing where the big bands used to play.

I will post one more shot to kick things off.







No comments:

Post a Comment