Monday, March 15, 2010

I love the Red Brick. Who doesn't? Well, there may actually be one or two people who don't care for it. Perhaps they had a mildly reasonable complaint when the café was only the tiny front room. Got a little crowded in there at mid-winter. I still loved it though. That was part of the charm and DAMN! the coffee was good (and still is).



Today I finally remembered to go 'round the corner and see the new room. There were no seats, of course, but the most wonderful woman was just finishing and graciously offered me her spot. Here is the view out into the street from my stool.


It's a lovely airy place is the new room made quieter by its large size and by people who inhabit it I think. Things seemed a little more laid-back in this room. As you can see my view also included some poor soul's notebook. Someone is always banging away at a notebook in The Red Brick.

I tucked in into my coffee and, past the shots you see on this page, I did not pull my camera out once during my little break. It was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment