Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I went downtown with the intent of making photographs today. People who know my story will understand how significant this is for me.

It was a beautiful warm sunny spring day, the first one of the season. I am sure we will see more unpleasant weather but it was really, really great to be out in the the sunshine. It was soooo good to bask in that warmth. Too many grey days blending into grey weeks this winter for too many people.

The images started at the bus stop on Eramosa across the street from Ross and continued downtown. It was a nice way to pass an hour or so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCx_agNtSNQ




People were out in numbers, especially the kids.
There were a few familiar faces in the Square,
some new ones as well.




Don't even want to know what the holy, young,
and hip were up to.
Okay, I know what they were up to
but I don't need to hear about it.

"Please don't spoil my lazy day."





2 comments: